Avocado Mattress (they even have vegan mattresses now). Take $175 off with code: ORGANIC175 here.
I wish I knew what conventional mattresses were made of before I purchased one. What could be better than sleeping on a mattress made from natural and organic materials? I’ve teamed up with Avocado Mattress because I love the idea of a clean mattress for sleeping on (and breathing in). I also love the idea that they have a Stage 2 crib mattress for infants and toddlers. They also have bed frames, too!
WHY DOES A GREEN MATTRESS MATTER?
- Made from non-toxic, natural and organic materials
- Made without petroleum-based polyurethane foam
- Made without toxic flame retardants
- Made without dangerous pesticides
- Made without risk from volatile chemicals and gasses
- This mattress is handcrafted in the USA, baby!
WHAT’S IT MADE FROM?
- 100% Natural Dunlop Latex Rubber (pure rubber sap from Hevea Brasiliensis trees in Asia. No trees are harmed in the process.)
- 100% Pure Joma New Zealand Wool
- 100% Recycled Steel Support Coils in 3 Zones
- Certified Organic Cotton
WHAT YOU GET + WHERE TO ORDER
Avocado mattress features a 100-night sleep trial, 10-year warranty, easy financing with Affirm, free shipping, and in-home delivery & setup for just $99 more. Check out their site here.
I’m an affiliate with Avocado. All opinions are my own!