I’m always searching for low cost quality products from the drugstore. Mix and matching products keeps your skin guessing. I been using CeraVe products for a while now and have been loving them. I’m a fan of the CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser which is gentle and maintains the moisture levels in your skin.
The CeraVe Eye Repair Cream helps with eye puffiness and dark circles while hydrating the under eye area. The cream smooths and brightens the area, which is perfect for those who have dark under eye bags. The cream contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid which help hydrate and plump the skin.
I’ve been using this cream both morning and night for about 2 months and have been loving how lightweight but hydrating it feels.
Since the under eye area is so delicate is important to keep it hydrated. I’ve been loving how my under eye area looks brighter and with no visible signs of crows feet.
- Reduce the appearance of dark circles and eye puffiness
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps the skin barrier and calms the skin
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free
- Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association